As part of our reporting in accordance with EU Urban Wastewater Directive 91/271/EEC, we support the Federal Environment Agency in the areas of hosting, support and maintenance of the web-based UDIS application e-municipal waste water.
The scope of services includes the following points:
- Ensuring the necessary security requirements for the server and the web application
- Ensuring the availability of the application
- Multiple daily backups during the reporting campaign
- Maintenance of the support interfaces
- Maintenance and, if necessary, extension of access authorizations
- Maintaining models and ensuring the operation of the database application, particularly taking into account aspects of quality assurance and historical data management.
- Maintenance and updating of existing lists, in particular in accordance with EU requirements
- Preparation of new data collection(s)
- The software is maintained under GNU General Public Licences (GPL) v. 3
- Update of the documentation in the e-municipal wastewater Wiki