Linux System Administrator (m/f/d)
We are looking for a part-time Linux system administrator (m/f/d) in Berlin at short term or by arrangement. If you are still studying, you are welcome to join us as a working student. We are fully behind you when it comes to work scheduling or exam periods.
ENDA has been developing individual software solutions in the environmental sector as well as in the German and European hydrogen sector for many years. We practice environmental protection out of conviction. Our server network is continuously optimised and developed to meet changing requirements. In this respect, we offer you the opportunity to also implement your own concepts in an effective team. Our data centre is located within walking distance of our office in Berlin-Mitte, making it easy to organise work on the hardware.
- good Linux Knowledge
- experience with administration of Linux servers
- experience with implementation and administration of IT infrastructures and networks
- basic programming skills
- virtualization (LXC, Docker, KVM)
- fearless on fragile system migrations
- reflective and conceptual action
- desire to learn and contribute to a close-knit, experienced and broad-based team
- preferably degree or studying computer science or STEM
- German or English fluently (preferably both)
- want to live and work in Berlin
The requirements of our fields of activity are broad, you do not have to be a specialist for all technical criteria. You may also have experience with some of the following technologies:
- IT automation (preferably Ansible)
- monitoring systems (preferably Icinga2)
Our positions for a Python web developer (m/f/d) are filled
You can expect a great office and nice colleagues in a central location. In addition, performance-related pay, training, 30 days' holiday, excellent coffee and drinks. We attach great importance to optimal office and IT equipment, and your requirements for a workplace in the office and at home are taken into account right from the start. Our corporate culture is very distinctive, we have open and goal-oriented communication, solution orientation and joint decision-making, we rely on our strengths in cooperation and in knowledge available to all.
We work in a sustainable and future-oriented way and offer responsible work, flat hierarchies and a 'you' culture. We have well-established home office and conference facilities that allow flexible working from home.